We take pride in our clean, state-of-the-art facilities. Our teachers are trained in infectious disease prevention and understand the best methods to ensure the health and safety of each child from infant child care through preschool kids to pre-adolescents.
To ensure our environment is safe, we employ a variety of methods to keep kids healthy.
- Disinfecting classrooms, equipment and toys happens throughout each day.
- Our owners are on-site. That means there’s personal pride involved in each Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy. With active, involved owners, the highest standards continue to be upheld.
- All meals and snacks are prepared in a commercial-grade kitchen away from classrooms.
- USDA balanced meals are served in our kid-sized cafeteria, so children can eat in a place prepared specifically for mealtime.
- Rooms are equipped with checklists so teachers can ensure each room is clean and tidy.
- All locations have a laundry room for efficient cleanliness and proper storage of cleaning products.
- We’re serious about washing hands and offer child-size sinks in every room! We teach proper hand washing with soap and warm water, making cleanliness an everyday habit!
- We wear gloves to prevent germs. We use precaution and wear disposable gloves to impede the spread of germs.